- Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience in developing and supporting ERP integrations and java development
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience in writing interfaces using SOAP and REST
- 2 years of hands on development and administration experience with at least two of the following technologies:
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- BI Publisher
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Java, Oracle Java Cloud Service (JCS/ JCS-SX)
- Visual Builder Cloud Services (VBCS) in a SAAS environment
- Oracle Universal Content Management (UCM)
- Oracle Weblogic
- PL/SQL Development and query tuning
- Experience with interfacing between Oracle Cloud or ERP and 3rd party systems
- Working knowledge of Cloud ERP Data model, tables, views, etc.
- Experience with PL/SQL Development and query tuning
- Experience working with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) preferred
- Experience working with Oracle SaaS modules including supply chain management, procurement, financials, discrete manufacturing preferred
- Experience in interfacing with Logfire Warehouse Management System using both custom and Oracle supplied integrations preferred
- Ability to maintain deep and comprehensive knowledge of Oracle cloud technologies
- Collaborative and strong team player
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities, specifications and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and changes.
- Track record of following through on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to effectively handle difficult people or situations/issues
At Servco, we’re committed to providing valuable mobility solutions to empower people through the freedom of movement and opportunity. From Australia to California, and of course, Hawaii, Team Servco is a collective of over 2,000 like-minded individuals guided by our four Core Values of Respect, Service, Teamwork, and Innovation. For over 100 years, we have been dedicated to superior service, to both our customers and team members. We look forward to helping you create Life:Moments that matter to you.
Visit www.servco.com/careers to apply online or email us at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace