- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CIA, CPA, CISA or other relevant certification is required.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience, working as an auditor for a public accounting or professional services firm (Big 4 a plus
- Work experience with a multi-national company and/or with a company that complies with Sarbanes Oxley a plus.
- Knowledge of COBIT and COSO principles, internal audit standards, accounting principles, practices and procedures on manual and automated systems.
- Strong computer skills (especially MS Office products). Knowledge in data mining tools is a plus.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments and project expectations.
- Ability to research and interpret technical literature.
- Possess strong intellectual curiosity and business acumen.
- Possess strong qualitative risk based thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel approx. 25-35% of the time (within US and internationally)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships and establish trust, respect and confidence.
Accountant – Internal Audit – Controller
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 14 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Visit www.servco.com/careers to apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace